March 28, 2013: Goin' to the Chapel...

Gma Doc, me, Great-Gma Hahn, Mom
This four generations picture was taken June 14, 1975 at St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Church in Omaha, Nebraska. We were at my Uncle Dennis and Aunt Rebecca's wedding

(Guest blogger today is my beautiful mother, Mary)...

Joan, a bridesmaid, rode with us to Omaha. For the entire ride she and I sat in the back seat while I finished the alterations on her dress. I was sweating bullets and she was in tears! The dress was purchased in Omaha with alterations to be made there, but it didn't happen. Joan brought the dress home with her on the Thursday night prior to the wedding; I did what I could on Friday, but didn't finish. What a ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Shit

July 28, 2020: The New Normal