February 28, 2013: Planes, Trains and Automobiles



It's 6:00 a.m. and I'm on a plane. Again. I feel like I was just here.Wait, I was...yesterday at 2:00 p.m.. But instead of a flight from Chicago to Omaha, I'm going back to Chicago. Do note that I am going to a different airport this time. Whew...almost ordinary if I didn't throw that one in.

But this flight is different. I have the boys with me. Clarification...on the same plane, but not sitting by me. I am an A-Lister (Preferred!). They are not. I like to remind them of that fact. They retaliate by saying they like sitting in the back of the plane. I believe them. As for me, I like the front row and being able to stretch my braced leg out in the extra space.

Some good conversation with familiar faces as the plane boarded. A little nap while the plane took off. Enjoyment of a small cup of coffee. And now a little blogging. Rally time. I feel much better now. Ready for a new adventure. The boys sure are...more to come soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Shit

July 28, 2020: The New Normal