January 21, 2013: Nieces are a Blessing

Sweet Ky-Ky lovin' up Grant

I don't have daughters. That is a true statement. But I do have nieces. And lots of them. I love my nieces.

They have filled my world full of tiaras and Magical Mystery Bus Tours. They have loved my children and filled my backyard with laughter. They let me teach them to sew and have humored me in days full of crafts and cooking. They have taught my boys that girls can hold their own. And by bringing their many friends to my home, they've given my boys their first crushes.

So, yes, I am a mother of all boys. But I am very lucky to be called Aunt Sandy by an entourage of beautiful and talented young women. You make me happy and give me many reasons to smile. Peace out and super great :)

Love ~ Aunt Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Shit

July 28, 2020: The New Normal