January 13, 2013: Mac Air Fun


There is a chill in the air in Omaha. With the brisk weather, Garrett and I hibernated and stayed in most of yesterday. We did peel ourselves out of the house for a Pilates Mat class (Garrett humoring me) and then caught the movie, Silver Lining Playbook (highly recommend it). Note that we were the only movie viewers at the 10:30 a.m. show under the age of 60. Makes me wonder how good the discount will be once we hit the golden age of Senior Citizen status.

Post lunchtime, it was all indoors for us with slippers and a warm fireplace. We struggled through a Broncos loss and then enjoyed pizza delivery and beer out of the garage frig with the background noise of playoff football. With this great leisure time on the sofa, I was able to play on my new MacBook Air. And it is sweet.

This lovely piece of technology definitely feeds my right brain. Below is a video I pulled together with relative ease. This little ditty summarizes my travel year in chronological order by my mapped locations (gotta love the location tracking on I-Phone photos that streams into my Mac). For those wanting to humor me by watching this Apple creation, I have attached the link below.

(Narrative summary of my travel year: 54 plane flights, 12 states, 3 road trips, and many trips to the Rocky Mountains not including in this video log. Yes indeed...a good year)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Shit

July 28, 2020: The New Normal