June 13, 2013: My Boyfriend's Back and...


My boyfriend's back and we caused a lot of trouble...hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back.

We celebrated his birthday a day late. Mr. Brucker turned the big 4-8 on Wednesday. Our schedules did not allow us to be together on the actual date, so we celebrated last night instead. Garrett did remind me that he flew in on my actual birthday. Although not as worthy with the 24 hour delay, I made it up to him. We had a lot of fun.

After a delayed flight, we were able to snag a couple of over-sized Roja margaritas with our favorite Mexican fare downtown. We enjoyed a windshield sunset on our drive out West and then closed out the night with a patio Corona for gift opening. Welcome to Omaha, my handsome boyfriend.

And BTW...Ben says we need to get married because he doesn't like me to refer to a "boyfriend" in front of his friends ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Own Your Shit

July 28, 2020: The New Normal